Saturday, October 2, 2010

Delicious Autumn!





AUTUMN!!!   I LOVE this season..... love, love, love,  from the bottom of my berry-stained shoes to the top of my north-wind blown hair!  Everything about this season is the best,  the colors, the smells, the shorter cozier days, the wind that blows the beautiful colored leaves to the sky, the fall light.  I want to start decorating with pumpkins and orange colored candles that smell of spice, I even find myself enjoying the spooky fun of Halloween... but secretly of course!  I am the Mom taking all the Thanksgiving and Halloween books out of the library, and the kids and I snuggle into our big bed and start reading until bedtime, Our favorite right now is "The Pumpkin Blanket" by Deborah Turney Zagwyn, we usually read it a few times.   I baked a berry pie yesterday ,which I don't usually do, it looked so pretty and smelled divine, I didn't want to slice into it -  Brad eventually persuaded me.   It is so beautiful outside and the family sessions I've been photographing have all been stunning....  I only wish I could get my family out there,  for now I have to make due with more photographs of my children....  well there is always next year ♥



Samuel had a great time scouting the location with me.  He "collected" thing, something he is learning in Kindergarten, and he is learning to take pictures ♥




Anna is a fabulous Location Scouting assistant, all too eager to pose and smile ♥


Have a great autumn everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment