Friday, October 22, 2010

Someone that makes you laugh

I've been working late into the evening trying to keep up with all the lovely Fall Family Sessions I've photographed.  This family session I've been working on these past few hours and came to an image that was particularly familiar to me ♥.   Circumstances were such that my son had to be with me during the first half hour of this "multi- family" session.  No biggy, as this particular family group know us well -  we are related -  and Sam is pretty good and, actually, can be very entertaining....
.... my entertaining Son.


To my Family in which I've been working hard getting your images ready for viewing,   hang in there as they will be ready soon.   As I head off to dream land I wanted to leave this with you... 

tough crowd....

in steps my boy, not sure what he is doing...
... ok whatever your doing keep it up!
awwww 


More lovely pictures from this group coming soon!

Thanks Sam, you always make me smile too

No comments:

Post a Comment