Friday, October 8, 2010

English Family Love

 
Bless 'em!  Meeting new families is one of parts I enjoy very much about my job!  This family traveled all the way from England to have their pictures taken with me!  Ok fine, they actually didn't come here to see ME in particular rather they came to visit family, and as I know the family they were visiting very well... ok so they were persuaded by a good friend of mine that they should do this family picture thing.  We picked a morning time (not my usual preferred evening time)  as their kids are awake at 6:00am!!!  - quite unheard of in my house -  but the LIGHT was gorgeous and we all enjoyed the summer morning along the creek.  I also learned that when speaking in love about your children,  you always end the sentence with "Bless'em", must be an English thing  :D
Here are a few images, ok a lot of images,  too many sweet ones, Bless'em  ♥

One of my absolute favorites from this session

No comments:

Post a Comment