Saturday, September 4, 2010

Milestones

It isn't easy sometimes to progress, we generally like to stay with the status quo, it's familiar, we've adjusted nicely, we are comfortable.  But inevitably time passes, life changes, it challenges our courage and ultimately makes us stronger, smarter, better.  Right?   RIGHT!!! 
There have been a few Milestones in our house this week.  I have opened a new decade in age and have pulled out the new list of "Things I would like to accomplish in life"  - I go by decades.  I think I might be one decade behind. 
I say this because my oldest child has begun school, yes according to my list he should have started a decade ago.  But here he is, his first day of Kindergarten under his belt, sigh.   It was great!  There were no tears - from either of us - just excitement for the road ahead.  I hope and pray that for every new road that lies ahead for us that we can smile with enthusiasm and celebrate it with cake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment