Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby B

Aw Newborn babies.  Every time I hold one my ovaries start to dance and I begin to rock back and forth in rhythm with the music my uterus is making.  I have to remind myself as I'm taking deep breaths filled with the scent of newborn baby , I forget what it is I need to remind myself about and continue to breath and sway and then I hear a small cough in the corner,  the mother, I suppose, waiting patiently for me to put the baby down and begin photographing.  

Baby B was no exception. So small, so deliciously scented, so beautiful...
    ♪♫♪♫  La da dee  ♪♫♪  ♫  la da doo  ♪♫  mmmmm  
                      There's that music again








 ♪♫♪  ♪♫♪  ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪

3 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous baby...I know you think I am bias because I am his mom but come on look at him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God bless you :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible work. Very Interesting blog. I am now a follower. I thought you might want to check out Paradox Principles
    All the best, Bob West
    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2011/03/reversing-your-thinking.html

    ReplyDelete