Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dad

A little while ago My Dad took my son Sam and I out to this old abandoned farm yard. My Dad knows I am always looking for new and interesting locations to shoot in and he spotted this location while on one of his many motorcycle rides. So we took off early one morning - ok so EARLY is relative - to a location Dad thought I might be interested in and BOY oh BOY was he right! Now he had told me a little bit about it but when we got closer and I saw that old truck sittin' there, WOW-wee! It's the little things ♥ This Gallery is my gift to you Dad on this Father's Day. I love you with so great a daughters love. I love that you always have time for me, I love that you are young at heart, I love that you love my kids and I Love that you love my Mom ♥


Happy Father's Day Dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment